- 1st PC-based pile echo tester
- 1st pile echo tester with digital sensor
- 1st PC-based ultrasonic cross hole tester
- 1st pile echo tester with wireless sensor
- 1st pile echo tester with Android data logger and real-time communication
- 1st miniature light-weight Borehole Inclination Tester
Piletest is a family-owned company which manages things in an informal very direct way keeping transparency and accountability above all. Piletest focuses strictly on the development of pile testing system and does not offer testing services. Piletest is built with a long-term vision meaning that winning customer business loyalty comes first. For that purpose we are fast on delivery, prompt on service, invest long time on development just to make things a little simpler to use and build our products to last with a 3 year warranty as standard. We can offer that, because our products withstand extreme heat, vibrations and water resistance tests before being shipped to customers. At Piletest all products come with 10 years free software upgrades. Piletest systems, are the easiest, most productive and fastest to operate in the field, as can be read from from our customers testimonials. The ease of use knowhow, is based on our years of field work before we started designing our own equipment and on continuously integrating customer feedback.
Being part of the deep foundation testing industry for so many years, Piletest headed by Dr Joram Amir, is involved in the creation of the industry standards, including ASTM D6760-16, D5882-16 This is possible based on 50 years of field experience, continues research of new pile testing techniques, and the development of technology based products which implement these new pile testing techniques. We share this experience directly with our customers, by our SOS (Second Opinion Service) complimentary offer. We do it as part of our general movement through the years, to spread the adoption of pile testing around the world, as standard procedure when building deep foundation based infrastructures. We have been doing it for more than 20 years, in 100 countries around the globe.
- Accurate, productive, robust and easy to use
- 3 years warranty
- 10 years free software upgrades
- 30 days money back guarantee
- Use your own device (Windows, Android, laptop, tablet, Smartphone)
- Complimentary SOS (Second Opinion Service) on test results
- 20 years experience in developing pile testing systems